Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?

No, I mean really. This week is dragging and it sucks, so I just want it to be Friday and time for happy hour after work!

I cannot even begin to describe the annoying things happening this week. Why does an awesome week have to be followed by a crappy one? Does this mean I can plan for a good one next week?! Wah, woe is me. At least we finally have our first softball game tonight, which I am pretty excited about. It was rained out last week. The downside? This HEAT. It is ridiculous and only going to get worse tomorrow and Thursday. Really puts the skids on running outside, which is hard for me because I hate the torturetreadmill.

Okay, I can stop whining for a second to talk about VIRGINIA TECH football! Specifically recruiting. I feel like we're having great success in recruiting with Shane Beamer on board now. Our most recent commit, Augie Conte, commited to Virginia Tech even though both of his parents are Hoos (we all make mistakes in life). Yay, go Hokies!

And let's go 1411D! We better win tonight.

No comments: