Monday, July 11, 2011

New Yorkkkkk

I am still recovering from the weekend. Late nights, running all through the city one day, Central Park the next, walking even more, eating, plus the bus rides wore me out! I didn't get back to my apartment until 9:15pm Sunday. Needless to say I was a little startled when my alarm went off at 7:30am. The bus ride up was not too great since East Coast drivers seem to forget how to drive if a raindrop falls. It wasn't even raining hard, but traffic was pretty much stop and go the whole way up. Then it took FOR.FREAKING.EVER to get into the Lincoln tunnel. Plus I was starving. Can you imagine my crankiness? Traffic on the East Coast makes a sister want to pack it up and join the Amish. Nevertheless I got there and the fun began!



There are a ton more photos, but you'd have to be my friend on facebook to see them all. I'm not posting them all here, obvi. Posting photos on here is kind of a pain. We enjoyed sushi, diner food, sweets, Italian, huge slices of pizza (x2, fail for healthy eating!).










And I am still super tired after getting eight hours of sleep last night. Honestly, today wasn't the best day so I am finding it hard to write more. Plus I have something kind of important going on tomorrow and I am not as focused on it as I should be. Why does so much life change have to happen at once?!

No comments: