Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I had a pretty low key weekend. I have been running around and going out too much and it wore me down. I feel like I have something on my schedule every day. So I stayed in Friday night because I wanted to get up at a decent hour Saturday to run 11 miles. Good decision. Then I spent the afternoon at the pool with Jon. It was freaking hot and the pool is like bath water.

One of my friends from Virginia Tech, who I have also known since elementary school, is going away to graduate school for a year at Carnegie Mellon. So his girlfriend threw him a surprise going away party Saturday night. That was fun and he was super surprised, which is always nice!

I was going to go to the beach with Logan today, but my throat has been bothering me and as I said I feel run down. So I felt bad, but I texted him last night bowing out. We're going to a wedding in August though and we will get to go to the beach then! So today was the laziest Sunday I have had in awhile and it was great. I woke up at 9:30am and made a yummy breakfast--baked peanut butter pancake. (I should have taken a picture because it was so pretty). Then I washed my sheets and did other laundry. Also cleaned my room and dropped some stuff off at Goodwill. It was a pretty productive Sunday as well.

And dinner was delicious! I haven't had kale chips in a good week so it was time for those with some ketchup and encrusted tilapia! Now is it really time to go to work again tomorrow? Boo!

2 comments:

Kara Beebe Thorpe said...

I have to ask.. what is that orange blob on the fish????

Taylo said...

Hahaha, a cherry tomato!