Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two Things: Softball and Facebook

We had a makeup softball game last night and it started off pretty swell. 1411D was 0-2 going into the game so obviously we were looking for a win. Unfortunately that didn't happen and we lost by two runs! So sad, but we're really getting better with every week. I feel like we can win one game this season and really train hard in the off season to become a powerhouse in the league next year. HAHA!

Facebook. I use to LOVE it, like obsessed. Every day I grow a little more hate in my heart for it. It's just so annoying how Mark is always changing things, it's super slow, and then just HOW popular it has become. I mean I remember when I joined way back when I was in diapers a sophomore in college. I mean it was just a bunch of college kids. And then they started letting more people on it. Fine. But then it grew and grew and now e'rrrrrybody and their mom, grandma, sister, cousin, neighbor from 3rd grade, 9th grade English teacher is on it.

If I am not in semi-regular contact with you now. There is a reason. I don't want to be in contact with you. Sorry. Maybe that sounds bitchy, but you're not in contact with me either so I guess you don't want me in your life either. Great! Until it's not. A friend from my parents youngin' days found me and my sisters on there today. This would be fine, except he fell off his rocker awhile back. He is from the country club pool we went to growing up. My parents used to hang out with him, his wife, and other couples. Naturally they lost touch over the years. Until about threeish years ago when he RANDOMLY showed up at my parents house. I was living there at the time and dude was on some goooood shit. Or he escaped from the insane asylum and was now on the loose. Either way he did some strange stuff. He would show up unannounced at the house and bring "gifts" which were anything from pills to trinkets. One time no one was home except my little sister and he roamed the house, used the computer, and watched my little sister sleep! What.the.hell. I had enough when he came over drunk once with a bottle of champagne. We didn't answer the door and so he started roaming the neighborhood BY CAR. He was chilling on our neighbor's front porch drinking the champagne. So I called the police and they came and took him away. Never heard from him again...

UNTIL TODAY! That crazy fool added me, "poked" me, and sent me a creepy message. He did the same thing to my sisters too, but wrote on my little sister's wall too because she didn't pay close enough attention and confirmed his creepy ass! Ugh, needless to say I hit the "not now" button and I do not know this person so now he can never add me again. Facebook was more fun when it only existed in my college world.

No comments: