Sunday, August 28, 2011

Earthcane

So I like Hurriquake better, but the earthquake came first. What a week. To be honest, the "hurricane" or tropical storm wasn't that bad here. However, it was pretty bad south of us and it seems NYC is going to be hit pretty hard. Yesterday was so.freaking.boring. I didn't really feel like venturing out during the day and was not about to go anywhere last night. Plus I stayed up pretty late all week so I wanted to catch up on sleep. I went to bed around 11 last night and slept until almost 9am. Solid! Half the power is out in my apartment. Actually, maybe more than that. Both bedrooms are out and then random places in the living room and kitchen have no power. I wonder how long this will last.

Guess what is now less than one week away?! Virginia Tech's opener against Appalachian State. I cannot wait and I am headed down there on Friday. I have to come back some time Saturday night though because I have another wedding on Sunday.

I am going to yoga soon. Hope all is well at the studio! NAMASTE.

No comments: