Monday, July 18, 2011

Nathan...

thinks he is so cool that he deserves his own blog post. I am giving it to him because I was going to write something else, and it was kind of whiney so I deleted it! This is Nathan:

Wow, look at all those beers!

I met Nathan approximately two years ago. Actually exactly two years because it was the summer of 2009. No, Nathan I am not obsessed with you. I only know because this lovely photo came from my "Summer 2009" folder. Little did he know it would be the best summer of his life because he now knew MUAH, me, Taylo, Tay, the bestest person ever. Currently, Nathan loves to entertain me on g-chat during the work week and via drunk texts on the weekend! What a swell guy. Sometimes (rarely!) he will entertain me with a real life, in person, visit. Like maybe happy hour this Friday, Nathan?!

Nathan also loves to correct my mistakes on this blog. He also pretends to hate this blog and asks who in the hell is reading it, but then asks me at least twice a week for a link to it! Nathan is obsessed with rowing too. That's why I don't see him much in person. He is alive and well in my g-chat and text messaging world, but he is too busy rowing his boat down the Potomac to see me in person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is probably your best post yet. I don't know who this "Nathan" is, but he seems to be the epitome of man. I would almost guarantee that he has secured a spot in his calendar for this Friday. In addition, I would also bet that he has judged this post and has found a few issues. I think he is going to let them slide because it's a nice post and gesture. How can I bookmark this page?