Sunday, July 3, 2011

Long Weekend

So it seems like I find more time to post at the beginning of the week, and then it drops off because I get busy or caught up in doing stuff. I have been really busy the past four days meeting up with friends for lunches, happy hours, and other stuff. I have actually been off work since around 11 on Friday, which has been nice. I haven't worked a full Friday in a good three weeks and I won't this Friday either because I am going up to NYC! Winning.

So here I am on day two of my three day weekend. I hate how fast it goes! I went out Friday night and just chilled last night. Not really sure what I am doing tonight, or for the fourth yet. I don't want to do anything big because it's a Monday and I obviously have work the next day.

Oh I did yoga yesterday morning for the first time in about a month! I wish it wasn't so expensive so I could go more. There were two slight problems for this class though. One was my fault: I was just a little hungover. You'd think yoga would probably help a hangover. Well, it's about 95 degrees in there and I can tell you that it does NOT help a hangover, so no need for you to try! Secondly, it was PACKED! You know like every space covered with a mat. A little too close to my neighbors. And I try not to judge, it is yoga after all, but the chick next to me was really into her breathing and "letting it all out"!

I just finished eating homemade pancakes with coffee, and reading postsecret. Pretty much my favorite Sunday ritual.

No comments: