Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Memories

First of all, I am so annoyed with facebook lately. It is SO RIDICULOUSLY slow, and especially at night--when I am on it! Last night I decided to upload some old high school and early college photos. I was having so much fun reminiscing over the old photos so I thought I would upload to share with those people who had the fun with me! Facebook had other ideas. What should have taken 10 minutes took about an hour, and made me want to curb stomp my laptop. I didn't even upload all the photos I wanted because it was being so slow and I needed to go to bed.

Anywayyyy, it just made me further realize why I miss Virginia Tech so much. It was such an easy, fun, carefree time in life. Seriously, if you're in college, ENJOY IT! Do not wish time away. Do not talk about how much you can't wait to graduate. It is the best time of your life and things are a whole lot harder after college. Sure, there are good times now, and no it's not that hard, but life happens. It's just different. I also miss having so many of my friends in one place. On the other hand, I am lucky because many are in the area and I get to see them a great deal.

I got in at 7:15am today. Metro is so much more pleasant in the earlier hours, but I just hate getting up earlier than 6:45-7am. I have to leave early today though... only a little bit more to go and it's almost Thursday! Plus I get to hang out with one of those college friends in the photos tonight! Yay!

No comments: