Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bring it back

Okay first of all, please excuse the horrendous color scheme on previous posts. I need to work on fixing that. Secondly, clearly I have not written in awhile--like almost three years. Well that changes today: Taylo in the back yo is back!

So let's see. What am I going to write about here? Well back in 2008, I didn't like running anywhere. Not even to food, alcohol, the beach, the bar, a Hokie football game. I mean, let's be honest: we used to have to run in high school for tennis and as soon as I was out of the coach's sight it was time to WALK! Now, I love running. I'm obsessed. If I ever cannot, for some reason, run, well it will be an ugly day. So, what I am trying to tell you is that I will probably talk about running here.

What else? Yoga. I have only recently gotten into that, but I am really liking it too. Specifically baptiste yoga. Still, running is my number one fave.

Also, I might post about cooking, baking, eating, restaurants, whatevs. Then lastly, but MOST CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, I will talk about Virginia Tech as I am still unhealthily obsessed with everything Virginia Tech. Football, basketball, visits back to campus, Enter Sandman, college friends parties, tailgating, VT clothing, alum gatherings, Hokie weddings, etc. It NEVER STOPS AND IT NEVER WILL! If you have a problem with this, I suggest your eyes find something else to read.

And my old posts, they're probably going to be different because obviously that was a different time in my life. I was only 22/23 and still young and naive. Now I am so much older (26!), so mature, worldly, and all that bullshit. Also, some of my old posts allude to something I was so excited about. I guess the good news is that I am doing what I was so excited about. The bad news is it was cool at first, but I am over it now, and can honestly say I am the complete opposite of what I once was about it. When I started I thought it was the best thing to ever happen to me. I seriously was so beyond excited and grateful. Now I cannot wait to sprint the hell out of here and just move on. I am not as bad as I was this past Fall/Winter so hopefully I don't bitch too much, but just be forewarned: I will refer to it and it will most likely, not be positive!

So glad you're here. Everyone is welcome, until you piss me off. Haha, jk. Kinda.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, I read this in the exact voice I heard all those years in 416. Glad you're back!

Taylo said...

Haha, good, I'm glad. Thanks!