Wednesday, February 6, 2008

That's highly annoying

Here are some things that have just been piling up over the past week that I feel I need to address. They are annoying things.

1. People who live in Dominion Valley who have license plates like DVCC GLF, DVCC SWM, DVCC18, DVCC LAME, WHATEVER! It's so ridic. And, no I am not talking about 1 or 2 vanity plates. I have seen at least 6 in the past couple weeks. Okay, we get it, you're a member of Dominion Valley Country Club and probably live in the neighborhood too. Great?! Do we really need to advertise it?! NO!
2. The gym. Okay, I could go on forever here, but let's just address the most bothersome things. Today, a man was wearing full length leggings?! Yes, I know men run in these, but wear them to the gym and with NO shorts over them. He just had a t-shirt on and a small one @ that. Leggings on a man. at the gym. no. Next, men using the light free weights as in 5-10 pounders. I am not all up on the different weight exercises, but is it really necessary for a man to use the 5 pound weights to do, what looked like, wrist lifts?! Weird. Furthermore, all 4 treadmills being used, fine, but everyone walking for over 30 minutes?! I want to run on the thing, come on!
Okay, that's it for now b/c Cashmere Mafia is going to be on, but there's more!


And sorry I didn't proofread this post!!

No comments: