Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another day, Another lame-o

Hi folks!

This morning on 66 I spotted another one. Another what, you ask?! ANOTHER FREAKIN' DVCCer!! This was a new one. He drove a maroon Acura TL and his license plate read, "DVCC 13" much to my annoyance once again! If you're reading this and you're that person: YOU ARE LAME. (I know he's not, but still). OMG, it's like a cult. You heard it here first: Dominion Valley is a CULT!

Did you think the world was ending last night and you didn't get the memo or something? Because that's what I thought when I left work @ 5:30 pm. Thank god I was going to Arlington and not home to the lame ass suburbs b/c I looked to the left and it looked like parking lot hell. Car after car after car not going anywhere. I think I went 4 miles in 30 minutes. What normally takes people 30 minutes took two hours. Obvi some people missed their chance to vote too, sad. It's not like it would have mattered, everyone knew McCain and Obama were going to sweep the Potomac primaries. I also heard people were stuck in the Mixing Bowl, not going anywhere for 5, 6, 7 hours!!

So yep, this Potomac Primary was anti-climatic as is this election. And I don't think it's going to get exciting for me anytime soon because I do not like any of the candidates. They're all lame IMHO. OMG, what's that you say?! You don't like Barack Obama?! But he's the change candidate and everyone loves him! So sick of him being homecoming king because the media has shoved him in our faces and made it "cool" to like him. Sooo over it.

I am super excited for this weekend because I am going to Blacksburg! Woo college, yesss downtown, loveeee extremely cheap alcohol! Home away from home forever. Random, but I love urban dictionary... learn so many random things from it. Haha. Also on my love list: wikipedia--obvs, wonkette.com, dcist.com and pink is the new blog has been on my love list for years now. Check 'em out when you're procrastinating, I mean, working diligently at work!

Lastly, Elliot in the Morn and class are going to Dubai! I am sooo jealous and I couldn't even go if I won! It is definitely on my list of places for travel now.

No comments: