Sunday, February 17, 2008

Love President's Day

Yay for President's Day because it gives me a 3 day weekend! Happy President's Day!! I am going to look at cell phones tomorrow too. My phone seems to be crapping out, the screen is fading, and I am kind of sick of it. Hopefully I find one and it all works out.

Blacksburg was great, of course. I miss college soooooo much. I wish I could be a college student forever. Sad. You should check out Gardenia by Mandy Moore, great song. Then I am currently obsessed with Rachel Yamagata! She's awesome and she's from Arlington, Va. woo represent! I am so sick of there being nothing on tv so thank the lord this strike is over! However, now we have to wait for them to produce more episodes. Ahhh.

I don't really have anything else to say, but I hadn't written in awhile. I will write more when I have something interesting to say.

No comments: