Thursday, February 28, 2008

Die Citibank

I really, really despise Citibank. Without getting into the story because it's too long, let's just say they're some money grubbing fraudulent whores! Whenever I use they're credit card, which isn't often at all, I encounter 3647632746 problems. Therefore, this is it, I cleared up a stupid fraudulent fee once again I am washing my hands of them. I LOVE CAPITAL ONE, they never give me any problems!

I cannot BELIEVE that Prince Harry has been fighting in Afghanistan since December and it was kept a secret. Good for him, not good for the media to release EXACTLY where he was. What a bunch of bitches, yeah let's break this story and put the Prince's life in danger! AWESOME. Supposedly he is already back on a plane to the UK.

So, I tried Silk Soy Vanilla Milk light and I like it! It's really good and I bought some at the grocery store. Also, still going strong with the soda. Of course, I have had some in between the time I 'quit' and now, but probably a total of 3 sodas. And honestly, now I don't even enjoy it very much anymore. It doesn't taste that great. So looks like I will stick to it!

No comments: