Thursday, February 21, 2008

Been M.I.A

Sorry, I've been busy, thus absent from this blog. First things first, how 'bout them HOKIES?! Woohoo! How awesome is it to sweep not only UVA, but Maryland too!! Both have the local conference foes were swept under the rug. Loves it.

If it snows/ices tonight and tomorrow, fine, but it better be impossible for me to get to work. A 3 day work week followed by another 3 day weekend would be superb. However, I have a doctor's appointment @ 9 a.m. and I have things to do every Friday so it's very INCONVENIENT. Ugh, lame.

Let's see, what else. I am going to NYC in like two weeks and I cannot wait. The bus ride is going to make it all the better too, ha. How come I keep seeing BIG BROTHER everywhere? Blogs, recaps, news stories, and friends telling me to watch it. I just don't think it's going to happen. Since the strike I have become really jaded with tv. I haven't been interested in watching anything really. I have watched Friday Night Lights (which might be canceled) and Cashmere Mafia, which might be canceled! AWESOME! Thanks. They canceled Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars last year, now this.

Can I tell you how much I love the rapper Trina? I mean, she is AWESOME. I have been listening to her since like sophomore year of high school, but just downloaded more of her stuff and I love it.


Anyway, I'm outtttttt.

No comments: