Monday, February 4, 2008

L to the ame

That was me this weekend... soooo lame. I didn't really go anywhere, specifically at night. Oh well. I was house sitting and grgghh, I do not want a dog for awhile. I am actually still house sitting until tomorrow night. A dog is so much responsibility: get up early w/ it, let it out, feed it, let it out throughout the day, feed again, play with it, etc. OMG, it's like having a kid. Do I look like I want more responsibility? So yeah my mom can get a dog or whatever, but I don't want one for awhile.

Ahhh, the super bowl. I thought it was going to be lame and it was until the second half! That was so crazy. I kind of wanted the Patriots to win so they could have an undefeated season, but I thought it would be funny if they went undefeated and then lost in the super bowl. And, BAHAHAHHAA. Was it funny or what?! Yes, hilarious. Even more hilarious?! Umm, Belichick walking off the field before it was even over?! What a sore loser! I'd be so embarrassed if I was a Patriots fan. And even better? Cry babies Moss and Brady aren't going to play in the Pro Bowl. Wah, wah, wah. LOSERS.


I want to go to Dubai! Why, you ask?! Well, Elliot in the Morning and class are supposed to go and they're taking 2 listeners (me) along and those 2 listeners get to bring someone! It's for a big rock concert out there and if you look it up, it looks sooooo amazing in Dubai. However, I would have to be on my best behavior. I would be looked down upon b/c I am not traveling with my husband (what husband? kind of hard to travel w/ him when he doesn't exist), you can't cuss or use questionable language (i.e. calling my girl friends bitches and hoes), you can't be all drunk in public, etc. So I am willing to bet that I'd end up w/ 10 life sentences and never take another breath in the good ole' United States of America. You'd def. see a special about me on 20/20 and how my lawyers are trying to get me out of my life sentence x 10 b/c I was intoxicated in the streets looking for my bitches and hoes! Maybe they won't know what a slore is and I can use that?! Ahh, I dunno. My friend Mike and I want to go, but we bet you have to do something really crazy to go too. And I don't know about eating hamsters, waxing his butt, or whatever else EITM comes up with. You should have seen/heard what people did for HANNAH MONTANA tickets. OMG.

And in other news, that punk ass Joran Van Der Sloot confessed to dumping Natalee Holloway's body in the ocean after having sex w/ her in which she died?! Yeah, he admits he said it, but says he was lying. BS, BS, BS. I mean, it was incredibly obvious to me (and many others I'm sure) that he was the guilty one all along. He just has that smug look on his face that says, "Yeah I killed her, I don't care, and I'm going to get away with it."

Oh and haven't had a soda in a week! HAAAAAAAAA! SUCKAAAAASSS.
Dubaiii, Dubaiiii, Dubaiiiiiii-

No comments: