Sunday, February 10, 2008

Annoying list cont'd

3. People who go the exact speed limit or 5 over in the fast lane and REFUSE to move over. This doesn't happen a lot, but there are plenty of people who go 65-70 in the fast lane and won't get over when people come up behind them!
4. People who don't get close enough up on a light to trip it and let it cycle through at least 2 times while we all sit there and wait. This happened Sat night, 15 and Old Carolina. Stupid ass Prius was about 5 feet back from the line. I sat through the light twice before I got out of line b/c of that moron!
5. Incessant text messaging when it would be easier to call. If it's just to confirm plans, ask a question, see how someone is, whatever, fine, but do not text me with hey, what's up? And also, this is not IM so we are not going to make plans through 34674638194 text messages. Just call me.

This weekend was so so. Friday night was fun, but then I was hungover and didn't feel like doing much Sat. night. I could have gone to Adams Mo, but I knew I would have gotten home soooo late i.e. 5 a.m. I didn't feel like doing that so I went to Target, LOL, loves it and bought Garden State. Good movie! I also got the soundtrack on itunes... such good music!

Exciting things coming up: Blacksburg this weekend and NYC first w/e of March! Woohoo, cannot wait!

No comments: