Sunday, September 25, 2011

Peanut Butter

If you really know me you know that I am pretty obsessed with peanut butter. I really could subsist on it and I know I am not well if I do not want any. What's better than peanut butter? Peanut butter AND chocolate. Today I went to Pinkberry and they had peanut butter flavored frozen yogurt! I tasted a sample and it was a winner. I ordered it and added strawberries, mochi, and heath bar. It was pretty much the highlight of my day! That's a little sad, but whatever. I ran about 6.2 miles this morning. I decided to hit the trail and run into Georgetown and back, which is always a beautiful and calming run.

Friday I had a really wild night of Whole Foods, running, and Target. Then I watched Bridesmaids with my roommate. Honestly, I was a little disappointed! Everyone hyped it up so much and I thought it was going to be amazing. It was really funny and I enjoyed it, but I expected more.

Saturday was my sister's bachelorette party, which lasted all day and into the evening since we did a winery then bar thing. I watched the game and was once again, unimpressed. I am really worried about playing Clemson this weekend. It's on my birthday too so they better win!

No comments: