Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two Weeks Notice

Yes, I did it. Today I put my two weeks in at work. I cannot describe to you how happy it made me. I feel relieved, happy, optimistic, and only a little sad. I'm only sad because I will truly miss some of my coworkers. We have gone through a lot together and they definitely made the days seem a little shorter and a lot more fun. I wish I could create my own company and hire everyone so we would be together forever! They'd probably quit if I was their boss though. Haha. The best part is my last day is October 5 and I don't start my new job until October 17. Woo, vacation staycation!

This Saturday is Daryn's bachelorette party and we're going to some wineries so that should be fun. Also, we play at Marshall. So far I am NOT impressed with the Hokies. I mean sure some players are having some great games individually, but they're not gelling together as a team. Who only hangs 26 points on Arkansas STATE?! If you haven't even heard of that team, well they play in the Sun Belt conference. Yeah.

This is short, but there isn't much else to say. I think I am going to go eat ice cream. Bye.

No comments: