Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let's Go...

Are you ready for college football?! Specifically Virginia Tech! I am so excited and cannot wait to get down to Blacksburg tomorrow. Are you ready for all of this:
Best Tailgating Ever

Blacksburg Bars & $10 tabs

David Wilson... all that needs to be said

And of course the main event. Where all the magic happens. THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH. Where you bounce like you've never bounced before as the players run out of the tunnel and chills run down your spine. Where dreams come true. The place I experienced some of the best times, seen some amazing wins, but also soul-crushing defeats. No place else I'd rather be than spending four hours with 66,233 amazing people!

Worsham Field!

ENTER SANDMAN.

Lane freakin' Stadium

I know I am. I have been waiting for this since January. I can't wait to see all most of my college friends, enjoy cheap, but amazing food, ridiculously cheap drinks, make some awesome memories, and see my Hokies yard stomp Appalachian State! LET'S GO... HOKIES!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Where is the "love" button