Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ready for winter to end!

I was thinking today, man I can't wait for warm weather. Then it hit me, it's still January! I know, it's almost February, but still, that means 2 more mts of cold weather. Give or take. Sighhhh.

Elliot in the Morning was boring this morning, but I can't wait until they play the Washington Mystics! I don't care if they are girls, Elliot and the class will NEVER beat them! Elliot is like 5'7 and they have some girls that are 6'7! Just put all the tall girls in there and they can pass it over all their heads. Then just drill it into the basket. I really don't see them beating the Mystics. I don't.

So I got the whole Leona Lewis album and it is AWESOME! Seriously, she is going to be huge once her album is released in the U.S. So Britney had another meltdown? What's new? Seriously, GET HER HELP! I read the stuff and I am not even surprised. I am just surprised that her parents aren't doing more to help her; I know she's an adult, but come on.

Also, supposedly the writer's strike might be resolved soon?! Pleaseeeee! I am so sick of there being NOTHING on tv. It's amazing how little tv I have watched since the last episode of my fave tv shows aired. I am on the fence about Cashmere Mafia. I have watched every episode, but I don't love it. However, I think it has so much potential and it could be such a good show so what's holding it back? I don't know, but I am going to keep watching and I hope it doesn't get canceled! So many shows have been canceled (not only b/c of the strike, but in the past year). You know what is on tonight though? No, not AMERICAN IDOL. Okay, yes it is, but I don't give a flying f. L.A. Ink! That's what I will be watching.

On another note, I have stopped or tried to stop reading the news so much b/c I realized it's giving me a very cynical view on life and this world. So, instead of visiting all the news sites 10 times a day and scanning the stories I am down to about 3 times a day and I try not to scan all the stories staring me in the face, begging for me to read them.

On another another note, I have also stopped drinking soda. Shut up, don't even say it. I don't care if it has only been a day and a half! I am going to make it because instead of drinking soda, I am drinking water! Over the past 2 days I have drank probably 5 liters. So yeah, I am aiming to drink about 2.5 liters a day. And before you say, "Oh, just drink diet soda." No, that's what I already drank! It's like crack and not good for you so I am just going to give it up cold turkey. Besides there are sooo many benefits to water! It's amazing. I feel better already, HA.
(For my records: stopped drinking soda on Jan. 28, 2008)

No comments: