Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rockin' the suburbs

Well, guess what's going on right now?! The HOKIES are hanging w/ the lame, beloved, bandwagon Duke blue devils. It's half-time so there is still a lot of time. I hope the Hokies can pull off a win. I hateeeee Duke (and UNC for that matter).

Anyhow, tomorrow is Friday... awesome 4 day week this was and I mean AWESOME. One of the best weeks of my life. I can't tell you why right now, but maybe in the future. Are you one of the many people STILL watching American Idol? Yeah, I quit about 476734647 years ago, but mom and sister still enjoy it every single night. Therefore, I see bits and pieces, but I missed last night. So, I missed the famous Amy Catherine, Amy, AC, whatevs. Haaaa, hilarious. She probably will get on people's nerves. My favorite part was when Elliot in the Morning kept randomly playing it. So perfect. And I don't really have much else to say today unlike Tuesday.

HOKIES 43, Duke 49. LET'S GO.................... HOKIES!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor I love your blog; I'm your biggest fan!!!