Monday, January 14, 2008

Dolla dolla bill. where did the weekend go?

Hi Folks!
Another weekend has come to a close and once again it's time to go back to work. Lame, the weekends fly by. Except Friday seemed to be the longest day of my life since I didn't walk through the door until 7 a.m.! Yeah, then the whole day was wasted because I slept 'til 3. Come on people, you didn't expect me to sacrifice my 8hours did you? Beauty rest.

I'm writing in orange in honor of the Hokies since it seems our whole team is going to the NFL next year. First Brandon Flowers, now Macho Harris and Branden Ore might be next. And NO, I did not spell BrandEn's name wrong... that's how he spells it. Can Bryan Stinespring go with them? Except we all know he is nowhere near good enough for the NFL. So he should be demoted to OC of Stonewall Jackson High School.
In other news, how sad is it that they found that pregnant marine dead? And the alleged (we know he did it) killer is on the loose! Supposedly he is on his way to Texas. Greattt, so then he can jump on down to Mexico.

Sidenote: Back to sports, how funny is it that the Cowgirls lost?! Love it!
Now, onto Southeast D.C. where the woman was arrested for killing her 4 daughters. I cannot believe their bodies may have been there since May?? Didn't the 30 members of Benita Jacks family that showed up to support her in court wonder where they had been? You would think they might have wanted to see them in the summer, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas?! Furthermore, social services couldn't track down their address when they received calls about them, but U.S. Marshals had NO problem getting the address to evict them?!? Sketchy? Yes.

And onto Northwest D.C. I love Georgetown and I wish I wasn't a poor twenty-something so I could live there. It's so nice, fun and there's so much to do. Maybe one day.

Who wants to place bets on whether Britney Spears will show up to court tomorrow? I am betting she won't because well, that's how she rolls. Yes, I had to comment on this. What's a day without some news about Britney Spears?!


The bad news is tomorrow is Monday, but the good news is it's another morning to listen to Elliot in the Morning on DC101. I seriously missed their show so much while away at college. It's the only thing that keeps me from getting into a bitch fight with you fools on 66. Stop tailgating me; in case you didn't notice there are 3438954745 cars in front of me and I can't move any faster unless I jump into their trunk. Back it up!

And I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg you totally wanna be a cool d.c. blogger :P