Sunday, January 27, 2008

Music foreverrrr

I discovered some greatttt music this week and weekend. I am obsessed with the song Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. Seriously, I probably listen to it, oh 10 times a day! Then Winding Road by Bonnie Somerville from the Garden State soundtrack is awesome. That's obviously old, but I just discovered it. I need to see that movie again. The given songs that are always being cycled on the radio are great too, not all, but specifically Suffocate by J. Holiday, Poppin' Bottles by Birdman and Lil' Wayne and of courseeee See You Again by Miley Cyrus. LOL, it's been confirmed that I am not the only twenty-something that loves that song.

Can I tell you how much being an "adult" is OVERRATED. Ahhh, bills, responsibility, work, etc. etc. I had to get the normal 40k mile service on my car and it was a million dollars and on top of that they said I need FOUR new tires. Umm, the car seems to hug the road fine when I am speeding through the neighborhood! Furthermore, when it's raining/snowing/whatever it doesn't slip. I am going to look into it.


Have you seen this video yet? Haha, apparently it's a comedian and there's one called Give Me That Top too. Gosh, the stuff on youtube is out of control. Anyone can be come famous for 15 seconds now.

And who has seen the line up for the mega ticket @ Nissan?! Awesome, friends have already gotten it and I think I am going to join. I haven't been to enough concerts lately. And I haven't seen any good movies lately! Soo annoying, the last good movie I think I saw that was great was Breach. That was awhile ago. Everything else has been lame.

Also, is it too much to ask for good service and good food when you go out to eat?! Apparently it is because out of the last 5 times I have been out, only one restaurant has been worth it.

The Hokies may have lost to Duke, but they beat BC on the road in OT! Woooo!

No comments: