Sunday, January 20, 2008

Livin' in a dreamworld

I am so excited that as I write this it is Sunday and I do not have work tomorrow. Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day - a little early! Three day weekends are the best and this was a good weekend. I saw the Heartbreak Kid last night though and it was lame. Thought it was going to be better, but the best part is that it was only $1! Yep, dolla dolla bill. Redbox is the best and I found out there are 3 near my house! Wooo!

I am drinking a protein smoothie/shake that has egg whites in it. It's foamy, good, but not sure how I feel about it yet. I can tell you how I feel about this cold weather... I HATE IT! Grgghhh... I need to move to FL or Cali.


I want you to listen to RILO KILEY, specifically silver lining and dreamworld, but it's all awesome! Love them. Music is so awesome. Since tv is disappointing me so much lately, I've been listening to more music online. Not only is the writer's strike getting old, but the last episodes they had in the can were pretty lame! It's like these are supposed to be cliffhangers?! BORING?!

And how about this "economy stimulus package" or tax rebate. By the time we get them won't the economy already be in the shitter? I mean, I'd love to have an extra $800 (rumored), but I think it will/is a little too late. Furthermore, it's taxed!! HOORAY, tax rebate that's taxed! Love it.

Patriots are going to the Super Bowl... shocker! I'm glad because it's just more time we all get to look @ Tom Brady. Spshh, Gisele, back off.

No comments: