Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it NOT!

See, I'm gonna tell you.... how I hate this snow. It seriously is not cool for me anymore and I don't understand why you people like it unless you're 7. If it gets you out of school... AWESOME! If you get to go skiing in Vail, even better, but I had to drive home from work in it and I don't appreciate it. If you're one of those people who don't care either way - I guess I get that, but so many people like it and I don't get it! I left work an hour early and surprisingly, traffic was great! It moved the whole time, other than being a little slow, I never had to stop like usual.

Anyhow, I also had to miss my work happy hour! And let's face it: that's the real tragedy here. I figured I wouldn't be getting to happy hour until 5:45 and then I would be there 'til about 8:30 and the roads would just get worse. So, I took one for the office and didn't attend. It was hard. I must say though, my driving once I got into my neighborhood was impeccable. I mean, I drive a jetta and since VDOT (yeah, you suck as usual) didn't bother to plow my street it was rather treacherous. However, I was able to barely slide AND get my car in the garage. Balllllinnn' or drivvinnnnn'!!

How awesome is that acoustic version of sweetest girl? I am seriously in loveeee with the song and Dave Patten. I am so excited for this weekend!! Three day weekend is in sight... holla Martin Luther King Jr. Andddd, the best news? The Hokies were victorious last night in a HUGE win against the lame wahoos! So exciting and in case you missed it, of course you can jump up and down like I did when you watch this.

Will I talk about Virginia Tech in some way, shape or form every blog? Umm, probably! Do I have an unhealthy obsession my alma mater and sports teams? Possibly, but I don't think so.

No comments: