Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random

So I have a few things to say, but they don't relate at all so hold on for an assortment of thoughts! First up, we're going to discuss gym etiquette, or why the fuck are you doing that in a gym?! Granted it's January so we know it's ripe time for amateur hour. On Monday though, ALL of these egregious things were committed in the weight room.
1. Woman doing Jazzercise in the middle of the weight room. If you're still Jazzercising like it's 1994 that's cool with me. I mean who am I to judge, but the middle of the weight room is not the place for it.
2. Wearing slippers/designer moccasins/whatever those things were to lift weights. They make sneakers for a reason so buy some and wear them to the gym.
3. Wearing cologne. I don't even need to elaborate.
4. Hanging out on a machine or a bench. This isn't your living room. Either do a set or move your ass to an open space.
5. Lifting weights that are so heavy you can't complete more than five reps and they go crashing to the ground in the middle of the fifth rep. Men are so guilty of this. It's okay. You're not that strong. Just lift lighter weights, no one else will notice. However, I do notice when 80 pounds of weights hit the ground ya poptart.

Onto the next one. Subject that is. So, there's this random bar called Ragtime near my apartment. I met up with my coworker and her boyfriend for happy hour last night. Oh my goodnessssssssss! Best happy hour ever. I am not even talking about the drinks, but the food! You can get crab legs, mussels, oysters, clams, and shrimp and they're only $3.45 per half dozen. Yesssssssssss, this is my kind of place. It's definitely my new spot on Tuesdays. You know I crushed a dozen crab legs, dozen oysters, half dozen shrimp, and 2 Sam Adams Spring Seasonals. The life.

Last random thought. I am currently obsessed with the band Stars. I especially love their song Personal. You're welcome!

No comments: