Monday, October 10, 2011

Whirlwind

Where to even begin?! I had my last day of work last Wednesday and it has been non-stop since then. Last night was actually my first night at home since October 3. I have to admit it was a little sad leaving the building on my last day. I guess because it's the end of another chapter and I worked there for over three years. We also had softball on Wednesday as usual and got pummeled as usual, but it's okay because we have fun and go to Carpool afterward!

The best part of this week and weekend was going down to Blacksburg of course! I went to the game and it was probably the best game I have ever attended. The crowd was awesome, it was a beautiful day, and the team played so well. And it's ALWAYS great to beat Miami.

Thomas and Taylor celebrating

Allison and me celebrating!

I also went hiking with Robby on Thursday, which was really nice and pretty. It was a good hike with quite a few lookouts. I love being outdoors in Virginia, especially in the Fall. People don't utilize hiking and the great outdoors enough! It's easy for most of us to access, and best of all, it's free.


Now I get to continue my time off getting to do whatever I want! I am going to lift today, and maybe run. Other than that I'll be playing it by ear! Happy Columbus Day!

No comments: