Thursday, October 13, 2011

Staycation

Everyday I'm hustlin'. What?! Okay, nevermind, that is playing on my Pandora right now. So my staycation is starting to wind down; only four days left. I start my new job Monday though so that's exciting. I have enjoyed my time off by getting lunches, dinners, and happy hours with friends. We were supposed to have a softball game last night, but that was obviously ruined because we live in a tropical rainforest now. Yeah, you didn't know? We were transplanted to the rainforest! So we had a teammate happy hour at Hunan One instead. What a cool place! I had never been there, but it has great happy hour food and drink specials.

I've also gotten to work out a lot, which is always nice. Running, lifting, and yoga today! I hadn't been to Dancing Mind Yoga in a good month, so today was hard! In a good way though. I feel great now.

This is a big weekend with lots going on. First of all, (but of course not most important if Daryn is reading this) we travel to Wake Forest. When I say we, I mean the Virginia Tech football team, which I'm obviously a part of. Anyhow, Wake Forest is doing well so I am worried about this game. Furthermore, our awesome defensive end James Gayle isn't traveling with the team because he is hurt! Some dirty Miami player took him out of the game early last Saturday. Weak! Did Nevin teach you those dirty plays? Secondly, my sister is getting married! I had to get some of the length taken off my dress (one of the cons of being short) and I picked it up after yoga. It looks great! All the real fun begins tomorrow. I will be sure to recap it on Sunday!

No comments: