Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Beginnings

Welllll, my sister's wedding was amazing, vacation came to an end, and I started my new job! Life is good. Everything went well for Daryn and Jon's wedding; the weather was beautiful, albeit a little windy. They were married at La Grange winery in Haymarket, Virginia (my hometown, holla!) and if you haven't been there I recommend you check it out. The reception was also there and Ted Garber was the musician and he was so much fun! Mike and I had a blast dancing and hanging out. I can't wait to go to another wedding with him at the end of the month!

After being off for almost two weeks I was exhausted this past Sunday. How does that work?! Oh, dinners, hiking, lunches, happy hours, going out until 4am, running, yoga, and everything else under the sun. I started my new job Monday and it's going great so far. It's just orientation right now, but it seems like a great company. I am ready for the weekend though because I feel like I need to catch up on sleep. I haven't slept well the past few nights.

Oh and to top the wedding off, the Hokies won! Woo, homecoming this weekend. I am a little sad I won't be there. It's probably the first homecoming I haven't gone to... maybe ever! Tear!

No comments: