Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas! (Observed)

So I'm a day late, kind of. Technically, Christmas is being observed today too since it fell on a Sunday. I know I was lucky enough to have off today. I hope everyone else was too. If you don't celebrate Christmas then just happy weekend to you. I had a GREAT Christmas and now I'm ready for the new year. I went out with one of my BFFs, Mike, Friday night, which was a lot of fun. On Saturday I visited Kara and the baby again. It's crazy how much the baby has changed in just over a month!

Then I spent the rest of Saturday, Sunday, and this morning at my parents. It was very nice and relaxing. We ate, lounged, watched some chick flicks, which my Dad loved and my uncle hated. I think spending the last 30+ years with chick flicks has ruined my Dad. HAHA! I also got a lot of great stuff... Michael Kohrs purse and wallet, framed photos from the wedding, shirt, sweater, mandoline, VT tumblers (yay!), bathroom accessories, VT apron, check, and cash because I am due for a phone upgrade. I am getting the iPhone 4s tomorrow and cannot wait! Apple, here I come. Sorry Apple haters.

And it's back to work tomorrow for four days before a three-day weekend!

Me and Mike out Friday night

Daryn and Me

Laney, so precious when she is behaving!

No comments: