Tuesday, March 18, 2008

warm weather, warm weather

I've been slacking on this. I just haven't felt compelled to write. I am not feeling too compelled today either so don't expect much.

First things first. The Yankees come to Blacksburg to play the VT baseball team today! This comes after they donated a cool million to the memorial fund. Seriously before that I hated the Yankees. For no real reason, no I am not a Redsox fan. It was just annoying, they're such a band wagon team, but that doesn't matter now because I have so much respect for them! They visited the memorial and everything. Great organization. We lost 11-0, lol. Not too surprising.
The Hokies getting the shaft for the NCAA tournie: ridiculous. I know, I know, we didn't beat any quality teams. Sorry, but when we SWEPT Maryland, they were good. It's not our fault they decided to suck. And UVA was supposed to be good this season?! Oh well, just sweeping both those teams is great. We also had an awesome season and I cannot wait until next year.

It's going to be 66 tomorrow! I want the warm weather to come and STAY! I am excited for Easter! It's supposed to be cold, it's always cold on Easter?! What the-- oh and I have friday off! How awesome is that?! Only like one other person I know (Catherine!) has Friday off! I am getting a pedicure, woo!

Also, traffic on 66 is greatttt this week because all the brats are on spring break! I love it. I had to go to the dentist today, boo. The dentist is def. my least favorite doctor. Sorry if you are a dentist or your dad or mom is one. I have sooo many diff. doctor's appointments to go to over the next month! Why do they always fall around the same time... late winter/early spring?! I need to switch the sched up.

No comments: