Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Chapter

I've been super busy and have not been able to write in awhile. Let's see. I've moved out of my parents house (finally)... 11 months after graduating college I was ready to go. Not that living @ home wasn't nice. It was. It was easy and I never got lonely, but the commute was horrible and I hated being so far from the city. I am sick of being in the suburbs. However, moving sucks... such a pain in the butt. I cannot believe how quickly I got my room set up too. It looks good. I will take a pic and post it some time this week.

I am sooo glad tv is back. CSI Miami and Without A Trace were great and I cannot wait to see the new episodes this week! It's going to be sad watching it by myself without my mom :( It's going to be fun going out in D.C. this weekend tho!

Finding my tv shows here is hard though because I don't know the channels! I am like where's TLC, MTV, Bravo!? Hate that. I know they're are, but don't know my way around yet. And who called Kansas in the National Champion?! Yeah, me and they're gonna win it all. HA, UNC and Tyler Hansbrough. Ughh, sucks for the ACC, but I hate them. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, KUUUUU!

No comments: