Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New TeeVee

How come I keep seeing people refer to t.v. as teevee?! Did I miss a memo or something? Anyhow, found a new show I love! I wish I had known about it sooner since it's in the ninth season! Oh well, I can catch up when nothing else is on. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit! Sooo good. Mariska Hargitay is awesome. I cannot believe I didn't know about this show and her sooner. Chris Meloni is also great and them as partners is perfect. You should watch it if you like crime shows.... Tuesdays @ 10.

Next, Work Out returned for its third season on Bravo. I love this show; it motivates me to work out and the drama is great. I am kind of disappointed in The Hills so far. It's like blah blah, same old. I am hoping it will get more interesting when they move into that mini mansion with Lo because she is entertaining. I love how she tells it like it is.

Have you ever been polygraphed? If not, don't do it. OMG, talk about worst experience ever. I cannot imagine if your husband or wife wanted to polygraph you. I guess no one said it was fun, but still, excruciating is the word that comes to mind when I think of it. Maybe it's because of the people who were polygraphing me. Anyway, just glad it's over.

Yayy, tomorrow is Thursday, which puts me thisss much closer to the weekend. Oh, random, but you should get skinny dippers ice cream bar/pop things.... soooo good. New obsession.

No comments: