Monday, May 5, 2008

Urban sprawl...

is lame. Urban sprawl is annoying and they are ruining Haymarket! I swear, I only moved out a month ago, but each time I have been back in that area it is different. I have been back probably three times and every time there are more and more trees gone. It's annoying and ridiculous. They're just going to build more grocery stores, random shops, hardware stores (seriously, we don't need a Home Depot when a Lowes is 3 miles down the road) and other pointless places.

You know what we need?! Some roads to support all this urban sprawl, but noooo. Just keep building and constructing more cookie cutter homes! Route 15 is going to be a nightmare.

Woo Gossip Girl and CSI: Miami are on tonight. This weekend I am going down to VT for graduation. It's going to be sad because now I really don't have a sure place to stay when I go back! Today, everyone in this store complimented me on my head-to-toe hokie gear. HAHAHA! LOVE IT.

No comments: