Thursday, May 15, 2008

A year later...

I cannot believe it has been a year since I have graduated college. I remember how slowww life seemed to move up until high school. And even high school seemed longer than four years, however, since I began college life has just flown by. This is definitely not a good thing. I am happy where I am now though. A year out of college and things are going well. Now if this one thing works out I will be on top of the world.

On another note, I really like Trader Joes grocery store. It's very nice and quaint, yet not too expensive like Whole Foods! Also, the rain this week was sooo annoying. I HATE PRECIPITATION! Now it's supposed to rain again tomorrow!

BTW, did you get your free iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts today?! It was a nice size one too... 16 oz. Sorry if you missed it. I am excited to go over there again in the morning and get some hot vanilla coffee!

Now onto the weekend and then Memorial Day weekend. I cannot wait for that weekend because 1. I have a four day weekend 2. Memorial Day weekend is always slammin' awesome and 3. The pools all open up for the season!!

No comments: