Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sooo long

So it's almost been a month since I have written. Sorry. I suck.

Army Wives is back tonight! Woo, love this show and it's great because all the other shows are gone for summer. And omg, the General's daughter died!!! That's crazy.

It is so freakin' hot. I love summer, but jeezums... isn't it a little too hot or hotter than usual for early June? I want to take a vacation some where a little less humid!? I sweat too much this weekend and got others sweat on me, which was gross. So it has been like 22 days since I have really drank. I have had a couple drinks, but on separate occasions. It's great waking up feeling refreshed on the weekend too. I did it for fitness and to see how it would affect my weight. Ha, typical girl. What if I quit drinking for good? Other than special occasions. Ahhh, being social.

See, I haven't written b/c I don't have much to say. Sooo? That's it!

No comments: