Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer breeze

So I know I am a little late, but that story of all those pregnant teens in Gloucester, Mass. Wack! Obviously they do not know how hard it is raising a kid or they would have thought twice about getting pregnant BEFORE 16! It's hard enough to parent, let alone as a teen. And $$$... hope they don't buy a lot of stuff for themselves b/c it's all going to diapers, clothes, medical and food!

So I am excited for July... NYC for July 4th and on a $28 bus, round trip. You love it. It has been gorgeous lately. Hope it stays this way... high 70s, low 80s. Hope it's like that NYC, but now that I am saying this I am sure it will be 8346764 degrees tomorrow.

Man, I forgot about Army Wives this week. Now I need to get my mom to DVR it so I can watch it at home.

Oh, and who heard about how Katy "I kissed a girl" Perry first tried to get her career off the ground with a Christian album! Ha, how hypocritical, but typical.

No comments: