Sunday, November 27, 2011

Absent

Okay, it has been a hot minute since I have posted and so much has happened! I have been really busy (I know), but in early November I wasn't that busy and didn't post because I just didn't have anything I wanted to write about. Well now I do! First of all, how about those Hokies!? So yeah, I know I said we sucked, and we kind of did. I mean, we really struggled against some teams like Duke?! Not okay. But we beat lame ass Virginia and that's all that matters! Now we're Coastal Champs again and we're headed to the ACC championship. Act like you care!

I moved! Major life upgrade. The place is so ridiculously nice and it's in an awesome location. I am not going to go into great detail because I don't want to give away where I live. I'll end up waking up to some creeper trying on my clothes. All I can say is it feels so good to be moved in and out of the old place!

New job is still going well and the holiday party is this Thursday, which I am really excited about. I haven't gone to a real holiday party in almost four years because we only had lame-o work parties during the day in the government. I have been running a lot and I am running the Hot Chocolate 15k this Saturday. I just got new running shoes at Potomac River Running, and was pleasantly surprised when they rang up at 30% off. I just love when little things like that happen!
Link
Alright, it's off to hang my diploma and other frames!

No comments: